220kV/66kV Transformer Area
- Remove all eroded material from around the 220kV/66kV transformer bank, under the radiators, and control cable trench.
- Remove eroded soil above bank area and lay out sand bags from handrail to slope.
- Lay out sand bags inside old cable trench above the transformer to prevent mud from sliding down to the transformer.
- Remove all eroded soil around the old bank foundation area.
- Backfill the erosion around and under water drainage, from upper 66kV switchrack to lower 66kV switchrack.
- Remove all wood planks along the slope, except for the bottom planks.
- Regrade slope and install netting.
- Repair/replace bottom planks as necessary.
- Remove all eroded soil and stockpile near 66kV Cap Rack area.
Access Road to 220kV Switchrack
- Remove all debris on roadway up the hill to the 220kV switchrack.
- Haul off existing stockpile of dirt by 220kV switchrack.
- Set sandbags from top of 220kV access road down approx. 120’ to divert rainwater.