Customer: Southern California Edison
Date: 12/1/14 – 12/31/14
- Remove two (2) 16kV CB foundations, over excavate, re-compact and install two (2) new 16kV CB foundations including associated conduits and grounding.
- Add two (2) steel channels and modify existing rack as needed to install two (2) new SL&P transformers.
- Remove and replace three (3) existing fused disconnects.
- Install new AC foundation and AC panel.
- Install one (1) under-voltage relay, timing relay and stop start at existing rack.
- Removes two (2) existing SL&P transformers as well as fused disconnects.
- Remove approximately 3100sqft of asphalt paving and base and replace with 3100 sqft of 3” asphalt paving over 6” of class 2 base.
- Scarify paving subgrade 8” and re-compact to 90%