Customer: Southern California Edison
Date: 1/28/2015 through 4/3/2015
- Installation of one (1) 15’x30’ ATS Foundation, 1000’ of six (6) 5” PVC Duct Bank, two (2) three-phase 1000A ATS
- Pull and terminate all associated power cables.
- Demo 1S SL&P and 2S SL&P.
- Demo existing 1S SL&P and 2S SL&P foundations.
- Install two (2) vaults for SL&P pad mounted transformers including all associated conduits and grounding.
- Install primary and secondary cables for SL&P transformers.
- Install new ATS foundation including eight (8) 5” PVC duct banks.
- Install two (2) three-phase 1000A rated ATS #1 and #2.
- Install SPC panel and wire from ATS switches.
- Pull secondary cables from 1S SL&P and 2S SL&P from main CB to ATS switches.
- All work done under OSHA confined space entry rules.