Customer: Southern California Edison
Date: 3/23/15 – 12/2015
- Install grounding, steps and landing for Drop in MEER.
- Install three-phase AC panel at cable trench for MEER including all primary, secondary and grounding.
- Connecting all associated primary and secondary cables to MEER AC panel.
- Install new cables from 12kV rack to new AC panel to energize MEER.
- Install test power pull box, DC conduits, DC emergency lighting and relocate existing HCB1 and HCB relays for ne MEER
- Pull all new home run cables from 66kV rack, #1 North and South 66kV/12kV transformer banks, #3 North and South 66kV/12kV transformer banks, 12kV rack, #2 12kV/4kV transformer bank, 4kV switch rack to new MEER interface cabinet.
- Remove 12kV bank CT’s, bus PT’s, three-phase AC panel including associated wiring and grounding.
- Remove and replace six (6) 12kV PT’s including steel primary and secondary cables and associated conduits and grounding.
- Relocate 4kV PT’s including steel, primary and secondary cables, BUS, Disconnects and associated conduit and grounding.